Sunday, April 13, 2008

BECOMING

And I don’t think I’m ready for you
Yet.
I want to be.
I’m not who I want you to fall in love with.
I have much to learn.
Wisdom to gain, knowledge to come across.
Other relationships to deepen.
How can I expect you to come along soon
when I’m far from ready for you?
I could be passing you by everyday.
You could be across the sea.
Wherever you are…
I’m here.
I am trying.
Trying to be me… trying to become whoever it is I really am… becoming the girl you’ll adore.
Oh, but sweetheart, I am not there yet.
Past the start, moving forward, with a faint image of you in sight… ever so faint.
The time will come and I’ll be ready.
Though, I may not feel ready, we can work things out together.
Because life isn’t all about doing it on your own.
But right now, I’m learning that…
It’s about a journey together, bringing the best out in each other, seeing healing for the worst in each other.
So I wait… I’ll be around, actively pursuing who I am… passively pursuing you.

{Rads} this is smt i came across while browsin n i jst thot i'd put it here... it's so much like wht my heart says......

6 comments:

kaiza shozey said...

i didnt like the poem. i made the following comment on her blog and now in urs.
"sorry but i didnt like it. it sounds so desperate and seriously pathetic. why do u have to change? you arent clay to be molded to his liking. you are who you are and if he cant accept you for that then vats the point? can u even put up that image he adores forever? and why should you liger just so that he can walk. its seriously pathetic. think about it. this is just my opinion."

~ange|~ said...

hmm.. in a way thats true..... n thanx for comentin

callι guяl said...

nice poem...and i think that if this guy wants u so much, i dont think that u shud really explain him everything about why ure not ready. if u say that ure not ready, and if he loves u, he`ll wait for u. he`ll wait for u for as long as u want. but that is, if he truely loves u

CodeBlacK said...

nice...one angel :) heheh

~ange|~ said...

thnx calli n mr.unkown:D

DeMoN HunTeR said...

varah salhi ingey